Ben & Jerry’s have just launched a new social campaign highlighting the importance of World Fair Trade Day. Called “Fair Tweets“, the campaign leverages your unused twitter characters as messages, hash tags and links to help promote World Fair Trade Day… And depending on how many characters you have spare in each tweet, the Ben & Jerry’s Fair Tweets app automatically generates a relevant message to fill that space, and is then posted with each of your tweets!
May 9, 2011
Ben & Jerry’s – Fair Tweets Campaign
About Artvation Media
Artvation is a full-service interactive and marketing agency that creates award winning design and multimedia solutions. Our talented team of dedicated professionals will bring together your vision and ideas into reality with creativity, technology, and marketing. Artvation has been involved in diverse types of design and Corporate ID, Email Marketing, and Multimedia implementations. View all posts by Artvation Media
This entry was posted on Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 9:00 pm and tagged with #FairTweets, App, Ben, Ben & Jerry's, eg, egypt, Fair Tweets, Fair Tweets Campaign, Jerry's, kuwait, kw, social campaign, Twitter, World Fair Trade Day, Youtube and posted in Advertising, branding, Social Media, Twitter, video, Youtube. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- هل تحتاج Nokia إلى إعادة تسمية أجهزته ؟! http://ow.ly/1e9FXs 6 years ago
- Reset Facebook Passwords From Your Mobile Device http://ow.ly/1e9FXt 6 years ago
- Social SnapTags Direct Magazine Readers To Facebook http://ow.ly/1e9FXv 6 years ago
- The Dos And Don’ts Of Facebook Crowdsourcing http://ow.ly/1e9Dly 6 years ago
- Fox News Facebook Page Gets 8,000 Death Threats http://ow.ly/1e9ykb 6 years ago